Cedar City has just posted a job opening for an Economic Development Coordinator. If you are interested, follow this link or contact Dan Stewart at 435-865-5115.
Copies of some of the presentations made at the Nephi City meeting are located here.
Utah/Juab County Highlights presented by Brent Boswell, Juab County ED Director and Rick Carlton, Juab County Commission
2017 Legislative Update presented by Lincoln Shurtz, Government Affairs Director, UAC
EDCUtah New Research Options presented by Max Backlund, Director Public Development, EDCU
Houweling's Tomatoes presented by David Bell
Over 50 Economic Development Professionals joined together in Juab County for the Spring 2017 meeting of the Utah Alliance for Economic Development. The meeting started on a cool, rainy night in Eureka as some of the group took a ghostly tour of the "old town." Mayor Nick Castleton was a great tour guide, sharing stories about the town, ghosts and the old buildings we saw there.
The next morning, the rest of the group joined in for a half day of meetings and networking. One of the highlights of the meeting was a presentation from Rick Nelson, who was a Survivor participant from Utah. Our takeaway from the presentation: Realty TV isn't exactly REALTY!
More Articles ...
- Disaster Preparedness Webinars
- Commute Times
- GOED's Strategic Plan
- Duncan Aviation Announces Expansion
- 2016 Site Selector Perception Study
- Utah is Still the Youngest State in the Nation
- Utah's Economy Still Great
- Business Innovation Summit of Eastern Utah
- How Real Economic Development Happens
- State Forms a New Aerospace Association
- How is Utah's Economy Doing?
- Meet the Candidates for Utah Governor
- Zions National Park
- Honeyville, Inc. Expanding in
- Dept. of Workforce Services hosting Town Hall Meetings
- Winter Alliance Meeting Highlights
- World Trade Center - Your Connection to the World
- Utah Number 1 Again on Pollina Ranking
- Get your SPOOK on, at the Shakespeare Festival