Sometimes we sell our profession short. This is a great video celebrating the economic development industry and the many people who make their communities a better place to live because of what we do. Enjoy!
Every year the Downtown Alliance looks at the overall economy and benchmarks what's happening in Downtown Salt Lake City, and from this they develop the State of Downtown report. Downtown Alliance's Executive Director Jason Mathis and Director of Urban Development Jesse Dean discuss with us how this report is developed, as well as give an in-depth look at some of the findings from the 2016 report, and what is to come for the future. Check out this audio report.
source: Salt Lake Chamber
The Governor's Office of Economic Development has recently released their Strategic Plan for 2016-2020. If you are interested in learning about their goals and objectives, visit this page.
More Articles ...
- Utah Named Top State in CNBC Ranking
- 2016 Site Selector Perception Study
- Feature on our own Brad Baird
- News on Utah
- Visit one of our National Parks for FREE
- Utah Cities Among Best in Nation for Minority-Owned Business
- Which State Economy is the Most Economically Diverse?
- Business Innovation Summit of Eastern Utah
- New Grants Available for Communities
- State Forms a New Aerospace Association
- How is Utah's Economy Doing?
- Zions National Park
- New Operations Director at GOED
- Jacobsen Shines Bright at AGC Awards
- Big D Construction Opens Office in Park City
- Park City Known for their Skiing, Film Festival & Entrepreneurs?
- Utah State Parks has a new Website
- Salt Lake Tribune Editorial on GOED's Incentive Programs
- Overcoming Barriers to Utah's Greatest Economic Opportunity
- The End of an Era in Huntsville
- What does our Real Estate Market Look Like after 7 years
- What do you know about the Legend of Timpanogos?
- Site Selection Magazine