Mark your calendars for October 12 and plan on attending the Utah Alliance Fall Meeting in Duchesne County. To make the meeting more doable for those traveling, the meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. and be completed by 3:00 p.m. So there is no excuse not to be there. As you can see from the announcement below, the meeting will be jam-packed with great information.
Irene Hansen has reserved a block of rooms at the Duchesne City Studio 6 for those who want to stay the night. Call 435-738-6666 and talk to Paul to get the fabulous rate of $69.00. We look forward to seeing you all on October 12.
More Articles ...
- Summer Meeting a Great Success
- Three Takeaways from the Point of the Mountain Dev. Commission
- Save the Date for our Upcoming Spring Meeting
- How will border taxes impact Utah businesses?
- Registration Open for our 2017 Winter Meeting
- Utah at the Top AGAIN!
- Sandy Meeting was a great success!
- Duncan Aviation Announces Expansion
- 2016 Site Selector Perception Study
- Utah is Still the Youngest State in the Nation
- Utah's Economy Still Great
- Register for Spring 2016 Meeting in Tooele
- Schedule set for the April 29th Alliance Quarterly Meeting
- April Alliance Meeting Coming Soon
- How Real Economic Development Happens
- Meet the Candidates for Utah Governor
- Honeyville, Inc. Expanding in
- Dept. of Workforce Services hosting Town Hall Meetings
- Winter Alliance Meeting Highlights
- World Trade Center - Your Connection to the World