WalletHub has named Utah's economy the best in the country. To see the full article, go here.
The Business Innovation Summit of Eastern Utah; Tapping into a World of Opportunities is a FREE conference that will be held May 19, 2016 at the Carbon County Fairgrounds in Price, Utah.
Great speakers will be discussing different ways they have been able to make their business grow in a down economy. Refer to attached flier for agenda and more details. Over 40 vendors will be available on site to continue to offer ways of supporting the growth of your company.
Come enjoy a day filled with learning, networking and have fun!
Be one of the first 75 people to register and your name will be put in a drawing for a door prize.
For more information and to register for this free event, go here.
Check out this video from Oregon outlining how economic development happens.
More Articles ...
- State Forms a New Aerospace Association
- How is Utah's Economy Doing?
- Meet the Candidates for Utah Governor
- Zions National Park
- Honeyville, Inc. Expanding in
- Dept. of Workforce Services hosting Town Hall Meetings
- Winter Alliance Meeting Highlights
- World Trade Center - Your Connection to the World
- Utah Number 1 Again on Pollina Ranking
- Get your SPOOK on, at the Shakespeare Festival