EDCUtah recently reached out to over 500 site selectors to gain their perspective on Utah. If you are interested in reading the highlights of that study, go to our blog here.
Registration is now open for the Summer 2016 meeting in Millard County. We have a block of rooms available at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Fillmore. Contact them at 435-743-4334 to reserve a room.
PayPal Payment for Members - $40.00
PayPal Payment for Non-Member/Guest - $75.00
Hi All: Make sure to mark your calendars for our quarterly Utah Alliance Training Meeting scheduled for July 19 and 20. We will be hosting an evening event on the 19th in Fillmore, Utah and will host our regular training meeting on the 20th in Delta. It's been a while since we've been to Millard County, so we are excited to see what's new in the central part of the state.
Check out the agenda for the July 20th meeting. A block of rooms are being held for the Alliance at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Fillmore. Contact them at 435-743-4334 to make a reservation.
More Articles ...
- Utah is Still the Youngest State in the Nation
- Feature on our own Brad Baird
- Utah's Economy Still Great
- Business Innovation Summit of Eastern Utah
- How Real Economic Development Happens
- State Forms a New Aerospace Association
- How is Utah's Economy Doing?
- Meet the Candidates for Utah Governor
- Zions National Park
- Honeyville, Inc. Expanding in
- Dept. of Workforce Services hosting Town Hall Meetings
- Winter Alliance Meeting Highlights
- World Trade Center - Your Connection to the World
- Utah Number 1 Again on Pollina Ranking
- Get your SPOOK on, at the Shakespeare Festival