If you are planning a "staycation" this year and plan to be in Utah, here's a resource that will be helpful. The Utah State Division of State Parks has a newly redesigned website. The new site not only has a link to all the state parks, it also has a tab for activities and resources. Plus it has some gorgeous pictures of our wonderful state. To see the new site, go here.
A special thanks to Ogden Weber Applied Technology Center, Weber County and Ogden City for a great spring meeting. In spite of the freak storm that dropped more snow in Utah than we saw all winter, the spring meeting was a great success. The sessions were informative, the networking was great and the tour of the ATC was impressive. To see copies of the presentations made during the meeting, go here.
We'll see you on July 16th, when we take the Utah Alliance to Lehi.
It's time to mark your calendars and plan on attending the Spring Utah Alliance Meeting. This year we are adding a new feature to two of our meetings. We are extending the schedule to include time for more hands on economic development training. A time for us to discuss, share and learn from each other in a more meaningful way than we have done in the past. In order to accomplish that, we will begin our meeting on Wednesday, April 15 at 1:00. We have some great afternoon training planned and a networking dinner that evening. The next morning, we will begin additional training and speakers. The best part of the this meeting is that it isn't going to cost you anymore money to attend.
Follow this link to our meetings page to register for this outstanding event.
We have a block of room reserved at the Hilton Garden Inn for $109. To reserve your room, call the hotel at 801-399-2000 and give them the code: ECON.
More Articles ...
- NerdWallet ranks Provo #7 in tech funding, innovation and startup activity
- Daggett County Reaches Compromise on Land Dispute
- GOED Asking for Input on Tanner LLC Review of Incentive Programs
- Registration for the Fall Utah Alliance Meeting is Now Open
- Big-D Construction Completes Ogden Utah Temple
- Register NOW for the 9th Annual PTAC Symposium
- Strategic Changes Made to Business Outreach Efforts
- Nuclear Power Plant to be Built in Utah
- Utah's Job Growth Continues to Grow
- Rocky Mountain First in Safety
- Potash Ridge Receives Mining Permit
- Utah Tops Business Facilities Magazine List
- Outdoor industry sees Utah as the place to grow for the future
- New GOED Director Named
- Make Plans for IEDC's Annual Conference in October
- Utah Named the Top Business State by Pollina
- Utah Top Sport in Small Business Friendliness
- GOED Executive Director Leaving State Government
- Mercury Wheels moves to Utah
- Natalie Gochnour on the Economy
- Salt Lake City in the Running for Google Fiber
- Solar Power Project Takes Another Step Forward
- Find out about a new economic development tool
- GOED Approves New Incentives